Please fill out the form below and book your seat, no payments will be required! The payment will be made on a specific day before the course upon booking confirmation, by hand to the instructor Emad Zedan.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below:
– Lecture 1: Understanding HTML5 Fundamentals. (10-15% of the Exam).
– Lecture 2: Understanding CSS3 Fundamentals. (15-20% of the Exam).
– Lecture 3: Structure Documents Using HTML5. (30-35% of the Exam).
– Lecture 4: Present Multimedia Using HTML5. (10-15% of the Exam).
– Lecture 5: Style Web Pages Using CSS3. (20-25% of the Exam).
– By taking this course you will be ready to apply for Exam 98-383 from Microsoft and get your Microsoft technology associate certification. Also, you will be ready to create your first static website.
Candidates for this exam should be able to recognize and write syntactically correct HTML and CSS, structure data using HTML elements, and create and apply styles using CSS.
Candidates are expected to have at least 100 hours of instruction or hands-on experience with HTML and CSS, be familiar with their features and capabilities, and understand how to write, debug, and maintain well-formed HTML and CSS code.
– Free PDF Copy of My Amazon.com Published Book (Parallax Web Design) in 2018
– Free PDF of all Course Summary Explained & Trained.
– Free Course Code of the Lectures.
– Free Sample Exam Questions.
– 15 Minutes Break-Time.
– 1 On 1 Training Using Skype.
– Cheap Price as Low as $100.
Emad Zedan is a Jordanian Web, Apps & 2D Games Designer and Developer with proven experience through over 18 Years of hard work, fun, and interesting projects delivery.
He gave a lot of trainings courses since he was graduated from Al Zaytoonah University of Jordan in 2002 with a B.A. in Computer Science.
He had been an Adobe Flash CS3 Certified Expert since 2009.
He published his first book on Amazon.com in 2018, about advanced web design Technology called Parallax.
He worked almost all types of employments (Full-Time, Part-Time, Consultant, and Freelancer).
Short list of some of the companies he worked for:
– Obeikan Education
– Minhaj for Educational Technologies
– Travel Miles
– Zedan for Steel Industrials
– And Many More…
Start Date: We will agree on together.
Description: The course is 5 lectures of 3 hours each including 15 minutes break-time.
Who Can Apply: Everybody! and university students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Requirements: Student should have His/Her own PC and Microphone or Laptop.